In August 2023, the Student Service Club™ school-based model was launched as an extension of the Ryan Nece Foundation’s Student Service Program to ensure all teens have access to organized community service opportunities and inspirational servant leadership education. Now, students from any Greater Tampa Bay Area high school can have the tools and resources to achieve the Ryan Nece Foundation vision that all teens can become leaders and impact giving in their communities.
School-Based Club Model
Once a school is engaged with the Ryan Nece Foundation as an official Student Service Club, a full Program Guide will be provided to the club leaders to implement. Through the Program Guide, students will have the opportunity to see the issues in their communities and develop the skills needed to respond, becoming part of the solution now and as they take each next step.
Topics discussed at each meeting include:
- Service Starts With Us – Introduction Into Servant Leadership
- Finding Time To Serve – Time Management
- Leading With Personality – How Different Leaders Lead
- Communication Distinction – Importance of a Huddle
- Setting Sites On Service – Vision Boarding
- Here To Hear – Engaging In Active Listening
- Leading By Example – Planning A School-Wide Initiative
- Learning To Serve – Making Service A Habit
- And more!
Thank you to the student leaders at these two schools for piloting our Student Service Club!
- Jesuit High School
- Lennard High School
Interested in starting your own Student Service Club?
Email Director of Programs Krystle Pitts at email@example.com.