We are currently seeking a student or two to take on a 2022 Summer Internship program. Learn more below!
The mission of the Ryan Nece Foundation is to create opportunities for teens to embrace the Power of Giving through volunteerism and inspirational leadership programs. The foundation’s vision is to empower teens to become leaders and impact giving in their communities. The major focus of this position is assisting in increasing the awareness of the Ryan Nece Foundation and the Student Service Program. A passion for youth development through community service, a knack for social media, and attention to detail are critical skills needed to succeed in this program.
The 2022 Summer Student Intern will support the CEO in the following: Design and preparation of social media graphics and posts, review of Student Service Program curriculum, assisting in donor stewardship, writing website content, and other tasks which contribute to the growth of high school students applying for the Student Service Program across Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
- Design and preparation of social media graphic and posts
- Review of Student Service Program curriculum
- Assist in donor stewardship
- Assist in the creation of website content
- Support staff with other tasks which contribute to the growth of high school students applying for the Student Service Program
- High school rising junior, senior, or college student
- Student Service Program member or alumni preferred
- Ability to volunteer at least two days per week from June to July 2021
- Excellent written and oral communication and computer skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also as part of a team
- Available for periodic local travel to assist with mission-driven activities
Walk away with:
- Usable and marketable skills such as project management, public speaking, social media, fundraising, social enterprise creation and management, collaboration, business etiquette, and more
- A heart filled with gratitude from helping to inspire and empower the next generation of community leaders in the Greater Tampa Bay Area